Learn to trigger a review request campaign based on a set order status in Magento 2.
The Magento 2 connector allows you to trigger a review request email based on a select delay period and order status type, after an order is placed. You can also configure other settings, too, like the option to include an anchor to external dynamic content links, which takes customers directly to your review form.
You can also integrate with Feefo - the global feedback engine.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- You must first create the campaigns you want to send as review emails within your Engagement Cloud account.
- Your review campaigns must contain an External Dynamic Content block containing your review Dynamic Content URL.
To learn more, check out the article Dynamic content: Getting started - Magento 2.
Enabling and configuring the review email settings
- Create the campaigns you wish to send as review emails within your Engagement Cloud account.
- In Magento 2, go to STORES > Configuration > DOTDIGITAL > Automation, and find the heading Review Settings.
- Expand the Enabled drop-down menu and select Yes.
- Expand the Allow review reminder emails for non-subscribed contacts drop-down menu, and choose Yes or No.
If you select Yes, reminder emails are sent to non-subscribed contacts.
- Expand the Order Status drop-down menu, and select the order status type. Your selection determines what triggers an email to send to customers.
- Expand the Delay Period (Days) drop-down menu, select a delay period from one to 90. The review email is sent after the selected order status type occurs.
- Expand the Campaign to send drop-down menu, and select the campaign you created in step 1.
- If your reviews are displayed on your product pages, expand the Link to product page drop-down menu, and select Yes.
- In the Reviews Anchor box, enter the anchor used on your product pages for reviews.
This allows customers to select the external dynamic content links of purchased products in your review email, and they are taken to your review form.
- Select Save Config. Magento confirms the settings are saved.