Learn to trigger a review request campaign based on a set order status in Magento 2.
The Magento 2 connector allows you to trigger a review request email based on a select delay period and order status type, after an order is placed. You can also configure other settings, too, like the option to include an anchor to external dynamic content links, which takes customers directly to your review form.
You can also integrate with Feefo - the global feedback engine.
The external dynamic content URL for reviews can be found under Reviews in the Dynamic Content section of the connector.
Enabling and configuring the review email settings
- Create the campaigns you wish to send as review emails within your Engagement Cloud account.
- Go to STORES > Configuration > DOTDIGITAL > Automation > Review Settings.
- Select Yes from the Enabled drop-down menu.
- Select Yes or No from the Allow review reminder emails for non-subscribed contacts drop-down menu. If you select Yes, reminder emails are sent to non-subscribed contacts.
- Select the order status type from the Order Status drop-down menu. Your selection determines what triggers an email send to customers.
- In the Delay Period (Days) drop-down menu, select a delay period from one to 90. The review email is sent after the selected order status type occurs.
- In the Campaign to send drop-down menu, select the campaign you created in step 1.
- Enter the anchor used on your product pages for reviews in the Reviews Anchor box. This allows customers to select the external dynamic content links of purchased products in your review email, and they are taken to your review form.
- Select Save Config. Magento confirms the settings are saved.