Learn how to change the URL or a link in a sent campaign.
Accidents happen, and sometimes campaigns get sent with an incorrect URL in one of the links. It has happened to just about every marketer. Thankfully, you can correct those broken URLs after sending them.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- You cannot change default links, such as Unsubscribe, Double opt-in, and View in the browser.
- You cannot change the link text or images, only the destination URL of the link.
- You cannot change links created using the Links to a page tool.
To learn more, check out the Link to a page.
Change the linked URL in a sent email campaign
To change a link to a previously sent campaign:
- Go to Email > Campaigns > All Campaigns > Sent and find the campaign.
- Select Summary next to the campaign name.
- On the summary page, select View/Edit next to Hyperlinks.
- From the link editor, select Edit (Pencil icon) next to the link.
- Update the URL. When done, Select Save (tick icon) to save.