Learn to add the Chat widget embed code to your page in Pages and forms.
Copy and paste the auto-generated code to your page's tracking code input box to make the Chat widget show on your website. Your visitors can then use the widget to get on-the-spot help from your agents.
Adding the Chat widget to a page or form
To add the chat widget to a page or form:
1: Copy the widget code
- Go to Chat > Settings > Account > Chat settings.
- Select View code.
- Copy the widget code to your clipboard.
2: Add the Chat widget code to your page
- Go to Pages and forms and create or edit a page.
- Select Utilities > Add tracking code.
- Select + Add tracking code and select Other.
- Paste the widget code into the Other tracking code box.
Step 3: Publish your page
Go to step 3.1 if you are publishing for the first time, or 3.2 if you are republishing a page.
- Publishing for the first time:
i. Select Create a link.
ii. Select Publish.
- Republishing a page:
That's it! Visit your page to see Chat in action.