Learn to add a logo or team picture to represent your Chat team.
Your team picture is the image that users see next to your team name in the chat widget. Whether you use a photo, an avatar, or a logo, your team picture represents your team in Chat and is visible to your customers – so make sure it's a good one.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- You must be a Chat admin to edit your team name.
To learn more, check out Roles and permissions of Chat.
Watch the video
Add a team picture
To add a team picture to your chat widget:
- Go to Chat > Settings.
- Select the tab of the team you want to add a team picture for.
- Under the heading Team, find the Team picture option and select Choose file.
Supported image types:
Maximum file size: 5 MB.
Minimum image dimensions: 200 x 200 pixels.
- Find and select your image.
- At the bottom of the page, select Save.