Learn how to use the Social links block in EasyEditor to add links to your social networks.
Use the Social links block to add links to your social network profiles in your email campaign, page or form. Use this block to encourage your contacts to follow, like or connect with you.
You can add many different social networks:
Insert the Social links block
To use the Social links block:
- Drag the Social links block into your email campaign.
- Select the block.
- In the Social links side panel, select the social network check boxes you want to add to your campaign.
- Enter your full social network profile URL in the text box next to every profile you want to add to your campaign.
Make sure you use the full URL that points directly to your profile page.
- Select Apply.
- To make any changes, select the Social links block and use the Settings panel on the left side to:
- Add or remove social links.
- Style the social link font.
- Select the size of the icons.
- Change the label position.
- Change the spacing of the icons.
- Select Save to save your campaign.
Default social links
The social links you choose are saved and used as the default selection when you next use this block.
Create custom social icons
The social links block doesn't let you customise the social icons used. However, if you want to create your own customised social links, rather than using the ones included in the social links blocks, you can create your own.
To create your own social links:
- Drag a multi-column block onto the EasyEditor canvas.
- Add your custom social icons into each column. To do this import them as images and insert them in the block.
- Add links to each image to direct users to your social platform.