Learn how to control which users have access to which functions in your account.
You can restrict and grant users access to control what they can do and see in your account.
Before you start
Things you need to know before you start:
- You must be an account owner, or a user with the Can manage account permission.
Restrict or grant user access permissions
To restrict or grant user permissions:
- If you're an account owner, go to Settings > Your team. If you're an administrator of managed users or are a managed user, go to Settings > Access.
- Find the user you want to edit, and select Edit.
- Under Settings, select the Accounts tab.
- Find the account you want the user to access and select Yes. To restrict access, select No.
You can't save a new user without assigning them to an account.
- Select the Default permissions tab.
- To give the new user additional access permissions, select Yes next to any permission you want to grant. To restrict access, select No.
To learn more about each permission, check out the section Understanding user permissions.
- Select Save.