Learn how to import your campaign summary report data into Google Sheets using our integration hub.
Connect your Engagement Cloud account to your Google Sheets account to export your campaign report data straight into a handy Google Sheet spreadsheet.
The integration first brings in any campaigns that have had activity in the last 24 hours. It then adds data for campaigns that have had activity in the last hour, every hour.
Before you start
Things to know:
- You must have a Google Account with access to Google Sheets.
Step 1: Find the integration
To find the Campaign reports to Google Sheets integration:
- Go to Settings > Integration hub.
- Choose the Other integrations tab.
- Under the category Reporting, select Campaign reports to Google Sheets.
- Select Use Integration.
Step 2: Connect Google Sheets to Engagement Cloud
To connect Campaign reports to Google Sheets to Engagement Cloud:
- In the Integration Hub, select +Connect your Google Sheets.
- In the popup, sign in to your Google account, and select Allow to allow access to the integration.
- Select Ok to complete the integration, then select Next.
- Read the integration information, then select Next.
Step 3: Set up your settings
To set up your Google Sheets to Engagement Cloud settings:
- On Settings, expand the Single or daily spreadsheet drop-down menu and choose Single sheet or Daily sheet.
- Single sheet = Append data to a single sheet
- Daily sheet = Add the data to a new sheet each day
- For Name of spreadsheet, enter the name of the Google sheet you want to save the data to.
- Expand the Update or append rows drop-down menu and choose whether to Update or Append existing rows in the Google sheet.
- Update = Overwrites the existing rows
- Append = Creates new rows alongside any previous ones
That's it! You'll find your campaign reports spreadsheet in your Google Sheets account.