Learn how to use the Opinion scale block in your pages and forms.
The Opinion Scale is a great way to let your contacts reveal their feelings on a numbered scale.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- This article assumes you are either editing or creating a new page or form.
To learn how, check out the Pages and forms section Create, view, and edit.
Step 1: Add an Opinion scale block
To add an opinion scale block to your page or form:
- Expand the Form block menu, then drag the Opinion scale block onto the EasyEditor canvas.
- On the Opinion scale block, double-click Type question here and enter your own question.
Step 2: Edit the block settings
To edit your Opinion scale block settings:
- Select the block to open the settings menu.
- If an answer is required, select the Required answer check box. Then enter your required answer message into the text box.
- Expand the Display drop-down menu, and choose Tiles or Slider.
- If you want your opinion scale to start from zero, select the Starts at zero check box.
- To set the number of options to offer, for Options count, enter the number of options you want to offer.
That’s it! Continue editing your page or form.