Learn how to understand and use the Campaign revenue report.
The Campaign revenue report shows you all converted orders that we consider were placed as a result of a campaign.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- The Campaign revenue report is only available to accounts with Advanced revenue attribution turned on.
- The Campaign revenue report only displays data for direct revenue. It does not display assisted revenue.
To learn more, check out the article Revenue attribution.
View the Campaign revenue report
There are two ways to get to the Campaign revenue report from an Email report: with the revenue tile or the More reports drop-down menu.
From the Revenue tile
To get to the abandoned carts report from the Revenue tile:
- Go to Analytics > Channel reports > Reports: Email.
- Select the campaign you want to view the report for.
- At the top of the Campaign report hover over the Revenue tile, then select View full report.
From the More reports drop-down menu
To get to the abandoned carts report from the More reports drop-down menu:
1. Go to Email > Reporting > Campaign reports.
2. Select the campaign you want to view the report for.
3. Expand the More reports drop-down menu, then select Revenue.
Understanding the tiles
At the top of the Campaign revenue report, there are three tiles:
- Total orders
The number of orders made as a result of this campaign.
- Avg. items per order
The average number of items contained in each order placed
as a result of this campaign.
- Conversion rate
The percentage of delivered emails that resulted in an order.
The orders section is a list of individual orders that were placed as a result of this campaign. The orders list shows various bits of information about an order:
|Order ID||The ID of the order associated with the campaign.|
|The email address of the contact who placed the order.|
|Items||The number of items in the order.|
|Total||The total combined cost of all items in the order.|
|Order date||The date the order was completed.|
|Detail||Select the icon to view more details about the order. Learn more|
To change the information you see, select DISPLAY, and select or clear the checkboxes for the data items.
Search for an order
To search for an order in the Orders list, enter an order ID into the search box, then select Enter on your keyboard or select the magnifying glass icon.
View order information
To view more information about a particular order, on the Orders list, select the Details icon for an order.
Information shown on the Order details:
- Order ID
- Contact email
- Purchase date
- Order item