Learn how to add Reviews.io App blocks to your email campaigns using EasyEditor.
Reviews.io app blocks let you display customer reviews and review information in your email campaigns. There are four Reviews.io App blocks you can add to your email campaigns:
Badges are graphics that display an overall rating and review count. Add these to your email campaigns to showcase your business's reputation.
Nuggets are short review excerpts highlighting a specific product or service's features or benefits. You create nuggets in Reviews.io, and then add them to your email campaigns. The nuggets App block shows the most recently created nugget.
Rating bars are visual representations of your overall rating and review count. You can use rating bars to spotlight high levels of customer satisfaction.
UGC galleries are collections of user-generated content, such as photos, videos, and Instagram mentions, that can be used to showcase your customers' experiences with a product or service. Add UGC content to email campaigns to reinforce trust in your brand and encourage customer engagement.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- You must first create a Dotdigital API user.
To learn how, check out the article Create an API user.
1. Integrate Reviews.io App blocks with Dotdigital
To set up the Review.io App blocks integration:
- In Reviews.io, go to Integrations, then select Dotdigital
- Enter your Dotdigital API user details; these are API endpoint, API Username, and API Password.
To find your API endpoint, go to Settings > Access > API users.
- Select Save Dotdigital Integration.
- Your App blocks are now automatically created in Dotdigital.
2. Add Reviews.io App blocks to a campaign
To add a Reviews.io App block to an email campaign:
- In Dotdigital, either create a new email campaign or edit the campaign you want to add the Reviews.io block to.
To learn more, check out the section Email basics - create, build and send.
- From the EasyEditor Build menu, expand the REVIEWS.io App block menu.
- Find the App block you want to add, then drag it into place on the EasyEditor canvas, then select APPLY.
- Finish editing and save your campaign.
To learn more about using EasyEditor, check out the section Use EasyEditor to edit your email campaign.