Learn how to search for a contact or contacts in your account.
You can search for and filter the contacts in your account. You might do this to perform additional actions on specific contacts.
Before you start
You can search for and filter the contacts in your account based on their full email address or a part of it.
You can do this to:
- Find all the contacts from a particular company or domain name.
- Find a specific contact and view their information.
To learn more, check out the article Single customer view.
- Perform additional actions on specific contacts.
Search for a contact
- Go to Email > Contacts > All contacts.
- Select the All contacts address book.
- In the search box, enter the email address or the parts of an email address you want to search for.
If you want to cancel the search, select the red X in the search box.
- Select the search icon or select enter on your keyboard to search. The contact, or contacts, matching the search term return in a list.
The contact, or contacts, matching the search term return in a list.
- If you want to perform additional actions on the contact or list of contacts, then select the contact’s check box and expand the More actions drop-down menu. You can then choose to:
Action Description Help centre article Copy to address book Copies all the selected contacts into an existing address book. Copy an existing contact to an address book Send a previously sent campaign Send the selected contacts a campaign from your sent campaigns list. Send a previously sent campaign Delete from account Removes all selected contacts from your account. Delete a contact Unsubscribe from account Removes the selected contacts from all your address books and adds them to the suppressed contacts list with the reason unsubscribed. This eliminates any chance of you accidentally communicating with them in the future. Unsubscribe a contact Suppress from account Adds the selected contacts to the suppressed contacts list with the reason Suppressed by you. You will no longer be able to send to these contacts. Suppress a contact