Learn how to search for a contact in your account.
You can search for and filter the contacts in your account. You might do this to perform additional actions on specific contacts.
Before you start
You can search using an email address only, and not any other contact data fields.
Search for a contact
- In your account, go to Email > Contacts > My contacts.
- Select the All contacts address book.
- In the search box at the top of the page, enter the email address you want to search for.
For convenience, you can enter only the first part of the email address.
- Select the search icon or select enter on your keyboard to search.
The contact, or contacts, matching the search term return in a list.
- If you want to cancel the search, select the red X in the search box.
- To perform additional actions on the contact, select the contact check box and expand the More actions drop-down menu.