Your list of programs can be found by going to Automation > My programs.
From here you can:
- Create new programs.
- Search for programs.
- Copy programs.
- Edit/view programs.
- Delete programs.
- Move programs to another folder location.
- Rename programs.
- Deactivate enrolments for selected programs.
- Disable programs.
Creating a new program
To create a new program, click on New program at the top of the page.
You'll be asked to select from one of our free program templates.
After choosing one, you'll be prompted to give the program a name (you can change this name later), whilst you can also select a folder location for it.
You'll then be taken to the program builder where you can build and edit your program.
The My programs list shows the current status of each program. A program can have one of five possible statuses:
- When programs are first created, they're in a 'Draft' status. In this status, you can make any changes you want. There's no limit to the number of draft programs you can have in your account.
- Once activated, a program can't be edited; it will enrol new contacts as scheduled and contacts will progress through the program according to the rules you've set. It's possible, however, to disable and re-enable enrolments in an active program. There's a limit of 50 active programs per account.
- An active program can be deactivated so that it no longer enrols contacts or sends emails. Limited changes can be made to a deactivated program. Deactivated programs that have never enrolled any contacts will revert to the 'Draft' status.
- A deleted program won't be visible in the 'My programs' list. If you've deleted a program but want it back, it's recoverable by going to the 'Recycle bin' page (accessible from the settings menu when clicking the person-and-cog icon in the bottom left corner of the screen). Active programs can't be deleted; these programs must first be deactivated.
- Read only
- Deleted programs that have been recovered will normally return to a 'Draft'/'Deactivated' status. If, for some reason, the program can't be properly restored - for example, if it was once an active program that had enrolled contacts, and it referenced contact data fields and/or sent campaigns that had since been deleted - then it will be restored to a 'Read only' state.
More actions menu
The 'More actions' menu provides four options:
- Move programs - Move them to another folder location.
- Rename program.
- Deactivate enrolments - This deactivates any new enrolments for the selected programs. The programs remain active and continue to send emails to contacts already enrolled, and will remain non-editable.
- Disable programs - This completely disables and deactivates the selected programs. They stop enrolling and carrying out any actions with contacts already enrolled. If the programs have ever enrolled any contacts, they change to a Deactivated state. If they don't enrol any contacts, they revert to a Draft state.