You can enrol contacts and leads into automation programs that you have set up in your Engagement Cloud from the Microsoft Dynamics connector. It's a great way to engage new customers or subscribers. Adding contacts and leads into programs is a quick and intuitive process that takes a few clicks.
First, you'll need to create, build and activate your program. If this is your first time building a program we suggest viewing the 'Getting started with the program builder' article. Contacts and leads can only be enrolled into programs that are in an active state. If the program is not active no enrollment will occur.
After the program is created and activate it needs to be marked as visible within Microsoft Dynamics for use. This can be done by your CRM administrator or any user that can access 'Settings'.
- From the navigation bar, go to Settings > Email Accounts, and click the name of the email account (Engagement Cloud account).
- From the menu bar, click the Email Settings option. This loads the Email Settings in a new window.
- From the 'Email Settings' window choose the Programs tab. The left hand column displays all available programs and the right hand column shows programs currently set to be visible.
- To make a program visible tick the box next to the programs name and click Save Visible Programs.
- This inserts the program name under the 'Select Programs' column the program and becomes available for the mapped user to enrol contacts into. Greyed out programs are not active and cannot be used.
Contact and lead enrollment
- From the contact or lead summary page select the Automated Program option from the menu. This loads a new window.
- A list of visible programs is displayed. Tick the box next to the program you want to enrol the contact into and then click Add. A confirmation message is displayed and the contact or lead will be automatically enrolled.