Learn how to set up catalog level rules for your ecommerce product recommendations.
You can avoid duplicating rules for each of your product recommendations by using catalog level rules.
ImportantMake sure you update to the latest version of your ecommerce connector and resync your product catalogs for this feature to work properly.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- Every catalog has 2 rules in place:
Set up catalog level rules
To set up a catalog level rule:
- Go to Ecommerce > Stores > Catalogs.
- Select the Properties icon for the catalog you want to work with; the Edit insight properties panel appears.
- Under the Product recommendations settings, for Recommendation rules, select Select; the Edit store rules panel appears.
- Edit your recommendation rules.
To learn how to create product recommendations, check out the article Create a product recommendation.
- Select APPLY.
This rules are inherited by the product recommendations in your catalog, which automatically happens once the rule logic is applied.