Learn how to set up catalog level rules for your ecommerce product recommendations.
You can avoid duplicating rules for each of your product recommendations by using catalog level rules.
ImportantMake sure you update to the latest version of your ecommerce connector and resync your product catalogs for this feature to work properly.
Set up catalog level rules
To set up a catalog level rule:
- Go to Ecommerce > My store > Product catalogs.
- Select the Properties icon for the catalog you want to work with; the Edit insight properties panel appears.
- Go to the Product recommendations settings area.
- Select Select beside the Recommendation rules field; the Edit store rules panel appears.
- Edit your rules like you would in the product recommendation builder.
- Select Apply.
This rules are inherited by the product recommendations in your catalog, which automatically happens once the rule logic is applied.