Learn to create a new landing page using Pages and forms.
A page is a standalone webpage that sits separate from your main brand website, focused on conversion. Our Pages and forms tool lets you create landing pages in our drag-and-drop EasyEditor without any HTML knowledge.
Typically, pages contain a data capture form to gather visitors' email addresses and any additional data.
You can use pages to encourage visitors to register for discounts, gather contact information as part of entering a competition or capture email addresses to send them future news and offers.
You can use our Pages and forms tool to create your own pages from a blank canvas or use one of our premade templates to get up and running quickly.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- You must have the Edit campaign permission.
To learn more, check out our article Understanding user default permissions.
Create a Page
To create a new page:
- Go to Pages and forms.
- Expand the Pages and forms drop-down menu, then select New page or form.
- Choose to start from scratch or select a template. In this example, we use the blank template.
To learn how, check out choosing a template.
- Enter a page name and expand the drop-down menu to choose a location for your page.
- Select Continue.
- Use EasyEditor to design your page.
To learn how, check out the category Building pages and forms.
- Select Save to save and continue working, or Save & close to save for later.