You can add a background image to your page or form. This helps with your branding and makes your pages memorable.
- Go to Pages and forms.
- Select the page or form you want to add a background image to.
- Select the block you want to add a background image to.
Select the background for the whole page or form.
- In the left-side menu, select the Styles tab, and expand the Background images menu.
- In the Background layers drop-down menu, select the background layer you want your image to appear in.
- Select Choose image to open the Image manager modal to add the image you want to use.
To learn more about the Image manager, check out the Using the image manager article.
- Select OK.
To delete the image, select Remove image.
You can also decide the position, size, repetition, and if the image should scroll with the page or remain fixed in place by using the remaining drop-down menus.