Learn how to use the Text block to add a question and field answer box to your pages and forms.
Our form blocks are great for getting survey-based information from your page and form visitors. Use this text block to add a question and an answer block that your visitors can use to submit information.
You can add a text box for multiple question types:
- Contact email
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- This article assumes you are either editing or creating a new page or form.
To learn how, check out the Pages and forms section Create, view, and edit.
Add a Text block
To add a Text block to your page or form:
- Expand the Form block menu, then drag the Text block onto the EasyEditor canvas.
- Select the Text block, select Type question here and enter your own question.
- To open the block’s settings menu, select the block on the canvas.
- Expand the Question type drop-down menu, and choose the question type you want to ask.
Options: Text, Contact email, Number, Phone number, and Email.
- If an answer is required, select the Required answer check box.
- If you want to add a default answer, in the Default value box, enter your default answer.
- If you want to add a watermark to the text box, in the Watermark box, enter the text you want to use.
That’s it! Continue editing your page or form.