Learn how to delete a single contact from your account.
If you need to delete a contact, you can do it quickly from the Single customer view.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- Deleting a contact moves the contact to the recycle bin for 30 days. After 30 days, all of their information held in contact data fields and Insight data is permanently removed.
Delete a contact
To delete a contact on the Single customer view:
- Go to Email > Contacts > All contacts, select the All contacts address book.
- Find and select the contact you want to delete.
- On the Single customer view, expand the CONTACT ACTIONS drop-down menu.
- Select Delete this contact.
- Read the delete confirmation information, and select the confirmation check boxes.
- Select DELETE.