Learn to add agents to your existing Chat team.
You've set up your chat team, and it's time to add some agents. After all, a team is only as strong as it's members.
Before you start
- You must be a Chat admin to add agents to your team.
- Agents must already have agent permissions set up on their account.
To learn more, check out Roles and permissions of Chat
- You must have available agent seats on your account.
To purchase more agent seats, contact your Account or Customer success manager.
Adding agents to your team
To add agents to your Chat team:
- Go to Chat > Settings in Engagement Cloud.
- Select your team name tab.
- Under Team agents, select + Choose agents.
- Select the user's email address to make them a Chat agent. If you accidentally add the wrong email address, select the red x next to their name to remove them.
- Once complete, select the x in the top-right to go back to your Chat settings.