Learn about the Last browsed product recommendation block and how to use it in EasyEditor.
The last browsed product is identified by using our Web behavior tracking tool. You can target your contacts with email campaigns that highlight what they last browsed because the block supports custom values.
The Last browsed product recommendation block in EasyEditor
The block shows:
- Product title
- URL of the product
Using the Last browsed product recommendation block
To use the Last browsed product recommendation block, in EasyEditor:
- Go to Build > Ecommerce.
- Drag the Last browsed product recommendation block to the canvas.
- Select the block.
- In the Settings panel, select the maximum number of products you want your contact to see.
- Select if you want to show the price of the product and the currency in the Layout panel. You can also add a source link to track your products in Google Analytics.
- In the Button settings panel, you can edit the button the appears with your product.
Read more about using buttons in EasyEditor.
- Select Image settings to choose if you want to override your default image sizes and adjust the image ratio.
- Select Save.
Further customisationsAdditional customisation requires editing the markup and Liquid code.