- We now have a multi decision node so you can branch automated programs for multiple outcomes.
- You can now go to the Program reports area to get the most from your programs, so you can improve your data.
- We added a few new features to improve your Chat experience. You can now:
Magento Commerce for B2B
- You can now improve your B2B data by using our Magento Commerce for B2B module by:
- We added a feature so you can now create a segment based on an RFM persona.
- You can now use the Orders area to see valuable information about your customer’s orders.
- If you’re a Shopify merchant, you can now see cart phases (order complete and customer login) in your cartInsight records.
- We made an improvement so you can now safely import all Shopify's product tags as a list in the product catalog.
- You can now delete your SMS replies.
- We made an improvement so you can now see whether or not all your selected contacts received your SMS campaign.
- We added a Restore original values button to the Advanced features area, so you can restore your Google Analytics UTM values to their defaults.
- You can now map the following fields:
- Has account
- Customer group
- Customer group ID
Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- We added preferred locale to our data mapping.
- Read more about the latest release for Magento 2.
- We dropped the currency symbol so that your revenue amounts are accurately shown, if you use Google Analytics UTM links in Engagement Cloud.
- We are now redirecting portal.comapi.com URLs to portal.cpaas.dotdigital.com.
- Engagement Cloud is now available in Japanese.
Bug fixes and other improvements
- Plus, we've made over 65 other bug fixes and improvements!