The 'Most engaged' report displays a list of recipients who meet a certain minimum engagement with your campaign, based on opens and clicks, which provides you with an instant view of your most engaged contacts.
Deleted contactsNote that any subsequently deleted contacts in the report will be denoted as 'Deleted contact' (apart from deleted suppressed contacts whose email addresses will need to be retained).
Using the Most engaged report
The defaults are set to a minimum number of 3 opens and 1 click. You can change these parameters by simply overwriting them in the boxes.
When happy, click on the Submit button and the screen will refresh with the recipients who meet this criterion.
Filter by recipient statuses
You can filter the list by excluding recipients with statuses of 'hard bounced', 'soft bounced' and/or 'unsubscribed'.
Viewing more data about opens and clicks
Select either the Opens or Clicks icon to view the following extra data:
- Date and time of each open or click
- URL of the link (clicks only)
- IP address of the recipient
- User-agent of the recipient
You can also:
- Select Display to change the view of the report
- Filter the report by address book, segment, split test variation, or dynamic content variation
- Export the report - this report provides the additional option to export with the details for each link clicked
- Create an address book containing the listed contacts