Learn to use the non-openers report to see all the contacts who didn't open a campaign.
The Non-openers report displays a list of contacts who received but, as far as we can tell, didn't open your campaign. From the Non-openers report, you can export your contacts, add them to an address book, or search to find a particular contact.
View the non-openers report
To find the non-openers report for a campaign:
- Go to Analytics > Channel analytics > Reports: Email.
- Select the campaign you to view the email report.
- Expand the MORE REPORTS drop-down menu, then select Non-openers.
Export the non-openers report
To export your non-openers report as a CSV file:
- On the Non-openers report, expand the Export drop-down menu, then select Export.
- Once the file is ready, to download the CSV file, select Download.
Create an address book from non-openers
To create an address book from your non-openers report as a CSV file:
- On the Non-openers report, expand the Export drop-down menu, then select Create address book.
- For Address book name, enter a name for your new address book.
- Select CREATE.
To find your new address book, go to Email > Contacts > All contacts.
Search for a contact in non-openers
To search for a contact in your non-openers report:
- On the Non-openers report, in the search box, enter your search term.
You can search by email address or part of an email address.
- Select enter on your keyboard or select the search icon.
- If you want to view the contact’s single customer view, select the contact’s email address.
Filter the non-openers report
To filter your non-openers report:
- On the Non-openers report, select Filter.
- Choose the filter you want to apply.
- With no filter
- In the selected address book
- In the selected segment
- Who received the selected split test campaign
- Who received the selected dynamic content variation.
- After choosing a filter, you must select the specific item you want to filter by.
- When ready, select APPLY.
To learn more about filtering, check out the article Filter contacts in email reports.
Table display settings
To change the data you see on the non-openers report:
- On the Non-openers report, select DISPLAY.
- Expand the Sort by drop-down menu, and choose a sort option.
- Email (ascending)
- Email (descending)
- Email type (ascending)
- Email type (descending)
- For Visible columns, select the data items to show as columns on the table. Clear any data items you don't want to see.
- Select APPLY.