Email reporting gives you information about the performance of your sent campaigns. You can use this information to do the following:
- Identify trends in the performance of your campaigns
- Make sure that your campaigns are performing as you expect them to
- Spot weaknesses in the performance of your campaigns and take action to improve it
We organise your email reporting into account reports and campaign reports. Both of these reports include statistics about who's received your campaign (delivery) and what your recipients have done with them (engagement and interaction).
If more information is available for a statistic, a link to the full report appears when you mouse over it.
The 'Account reports' overview tells the collective story of all of your campaigns by adding together all of their the statistics.
All statistics in account reports are aggregated up until the previous day. The current day in which you're viewing account reports isn't aggregated. Therefore it doesn't include any real-time data, whereas campaign reports do.
Among other actions, you can do the following with your account reports:
- Filter the report by campaign tags
- Filter the report by date range
- Compare two different metrics in the report
The 'Campaign report' overview tells the story of one particular campaign by displaying an instant overview of the key metrics.
All statistics in campaign reports update in real time.
Among other actions you can do the following with your campaign reports:
- Filter the report by contacts, by split test variations, and by dynamic content variations
- Print the 'Campaign report' overview by clicking Print report in the 'Report actions' dropdown
- Export contacts in a metric's report