|Steps to enable wishlist data syncing|
|List of synced wishlist data|
The Engagement Cloud for Magento connector provides the facility to map and synchronise customer wishlists against contacts in Engagement Cloud. This feature requires the OrderInsight module to be enabled on your Engagement Cloud account. Speak with your account manager if you don't have this.
Wishlists are synced and batched once they are created but are also updated within Engagement Cloud when any modifications are made to the wishlist after their creation.
To do this, follow these steps:
1. Go to System > Configuration > ENGAGEMENT CLOUD > Sync Settings.
2. Enable the Wishlist Sync under the 'Sync' section.
3. Click Save Config in the top right. Magento will then confirm that the settings have been saved and the synchronisation will begin.
The wishlist data that gets synced includes:
- id - The Magento database ID of the wishlist
- customer_id - The customer ID the wishlist is associated with
- email - The email address of the customer the wishlist is associated with
- updated_at - The last date/time the wishlist was updated at
The following information is also synced for every product within the wishlist:
- sku - The SKU of the product
- name - The name of the product
- qty - The quantity of the product the customer has in their wishlist
- price - The price of the product
I have enabled the wishlist sync but nothing is displaying in Engagement Cloud. How come?
This could be for the following reasons:
- You do not have valid API credentials or saved details
- OrderInsight is not enabled on your account
- Cron is not running on your site
- The importer is currently processing other imports and hasn't got to the quote import yet
Why is the wishlist data marked as imported in Magento but not showing in Engagement Cloud?
Insight data can take several minutes to import and show in Engagement Cloud, even after a sync is complete. You might want to ensure you don't already have wishlist data imported with matching IDs, perhaps coming from a staging site, as this key must be unique.
Please comment underneath with any further questions you may have.
The above also applies for Magento 2.0, with the only difference being that 'Wishlist Sync' is found by going to Stores > Configuration > ENGAGEMENT CLOUD > Sync Settings > Sync.