We’ve added the following great features:
- Instantly purchase numbers in-app for the United Kingdom, United States, and Australia, and request to purchase numbers for other countries. When purchasing, you can see all the additional costs we'll add to your invoice.
- Activate pay-as-you-go billing and set-up a spending limit in-app.
- Add Pages and forms links to SMS using the SMS editor.
- Set up and customise automatic replies for opt-out messages received from the USA and France.
- Look more professional by using branded short URLs for your SMS campaigns.
- We've added a conversion window to our abandoned cart model.
- We upgraded the Abandoned cart dashboard and added a page for analysing your Abandoned cart reports.
- Chat notifications and auto widget translations are now available for Chat.
- You can now edit and enable transactional email templates for BigCommerce, so you can keep your marketing communications consistent.
- You can now turn on system alerts and notifications in Magento 2.
- Embed pages or forms to your Magento 2 storefront to keep your subscriber data consistent.
- Read more about the latest releases for Magento 2 and Magento 2 (v4.7.0-RC2) preview.
- Two-way marketing preference sync is available for Microsoft Dynamics on 12 August.
- You can now export your data from the Program reports page and use new chart and table views.
- We made a UI change so that Unique clicks column now says Unique clickers.
Bug fixes and other improvements
- Plus, we've made over 50 other bug fixes and improvements!