We're retiring Surveys & forms
On 5 July 2021, Surveys & forms will be retired. You can continue to create surveys, forms, and even landing pages with our newer, easier-to-use and more flexible Pages and forms tool.
No need to panic - your existing surveys and forms will continue to work even after this date. However, you won't be able to edit them after 15 March 2021, so now is a great time to start building using the Pages and forms tool.Learn more about the Surveys & forms retirement
This feature allows you to build and design surveys and forms with ease, helping you to increase your signups and collect more customer data and feedback.
These can range from simple opt-in forms to more sophisticated customer service satisfaction or market research surveys.
Building your survey or form
Build your survey or form with our drag and drop editor. If you're used to using EasyEditor, then you're already be familiar with what to expect.
Select from a range of ready-made templates to get you going, or you can build them completely from scratch.
They're also fully optimised, which means they are quite intuitive to fill in, no matter what device they're being viewed on.
Branding your survey or form
You can brand your survey or form by using our CopyKat tool. Simply type in the address of the page you want to copy to create a branded surrounding. You don't need to write any code or have any design skills.
Sharing your survey or form
- Add a link to a campaign in EasyEditor.
- Add a survey to a landing page (provided your account has landing pages).
- Share a link that can be sent via email or posted on social networks.
- Share it on your website, either by embedding it or displaying it as a pop-over.
Using your responses
There are a few things you can do with your survey or form responses:
- Add/update respondents in a specific address book, and/or enrol them into a program.
- Add response data to existing contacts, meaning their details can be updated and new information added.
- Get full reporting as soon as responses start to come in, helping you to understand how your survey is performing - and also present your findings.