Scheduled maintenance and upgrade for dotMailer on 24th October 2012 includes the following upgrades and changes:
We have made a number of changes to suppressions. From today's upgrade all suppressions created through dotMailer can be reversed; this includes single suppressions, bulk imports and domain suppressions. Suppressions created before today's upgrade are not reversible; contacts can, however, be resubscribed though the normal process.
See our guide to suppressing contacts for more information.
If you have set up a ReMail for a campaign, the date and subject line of this ReMail campaign can now be modified via the campaign report.
You can now enable API logging on your account for up to 60 minutes at a time; this will allow you to view full details of every API request made in your account.
Other tweaks and improvements
We've also upgraded and tweaked a several other features including:
- The PageViews report now includes the ability to export all page views for a campaign
- Some improvements to support our new Salesforce connector
- The timezone clock for managed accounts no longer clashes with the local computer settings
- Our Swedish translations are no longer labelled as Slovenian
- Changing displayed fields in reporting tables is now smoother
- Better error feedback is now provided if your campaign is not complete enough to send for an inbox and spam filter test
- Contact data labels of type 'date' can now be cleared via the API
- Where an account had Google Analytics tracking enabled, this could cause problems with sending a campaign to single contact via the API, this has been resolved
- Our classic survey tool has had loading 'spinners' added to where actions may take longer than the user might expect (Why not try out our new, faster, smarter dotSurvey!?)
- ReMail now takes into account the global suppression list when remailing
- The one click unsubscribe page now includes a full set of translations