Seeing the 'Your team' option?This means you're a top account owner and you don't belong to any other account. In this case, go to Managing your team to read about restricting access to users.
If you have users that you manage, then you'll probably want to restrict their access within your account. In the Users section, you can do this by setting and editing their permissions.
Restricting user access
To control which users have access to which functions, click on the person-and-cog icon in the bottom left corner of the screen and select Access from the settings menu that appears.
The screen displayed will detail any users with access to the system.
Click the Edit pencil icon next to the user of choice to change that user's settings, or click on the New user button to add a new user.
The 'Manage user' screen is displayed for the selected user (or 'Add a user' when creating a new user). The lower part of this screen lists the permissions the user currently has access to, indicated by a tick in the checkboxes.
Tick or untick the checkboxes to allow or restrict access as deemed appropriate.
You can mouse over the tooltips for a summary of each permission.
- All permissions - Ticking this will give a user every single permission available, as listed below (hence they'll all become ticked)
- Can create contacts - Allows the user to create new contacts (including new SMS contacts in the SMS broadcast tool, which in turn allows use of the 'Send single message' functionality)
- Can manage account - Allows the user to edit account settings and view and pay invoices, as well as being able to set up other users on the account
- Can send without approval - Allows the user to send campaigns without needing approval (this requires the 'Sender' permission to also be enabled to work)
- Can use Surveys and forms - Allows the user access to the surveys and forms tool (note that the 'Contact exporter' and 'Reporter' permissions need to be enabled for a user to view and export survey reporting)
- Contact exporter - Allows the user to export contacts, as well as export campaign reports and surveys and forms responses (this requires the 'Contacts' permission to also be enabled to work)
- Contacts - Allows the user access to the contact section and view emails across the site
- Edit campaigns - Allows the user to edit campaigns
- Programs - Allows the user access to the automated programs feature
- Reporter - Allows the user to view reporting
- Reporting drill down - Allows the user to drill down into the reports (this requires the 'Reporter' permission to also be enabled to work)
- Sender - Allows the user to send campaigns, and their campaigns will go to the outbox to await approval from the primary account owner. To send without the need for approval, they'll also need the 'Can send without approval' permission enabled.
- Template administrator - Allows the user to administer the template library (this requires the 'Edit campaigns' permission to also be enabled to work)
When ready, click on the Save button to update the user's permissions.
Disabling a managed user
If you want to disable a user entirely (which will prevent them logging into the account), then select the Disabled radio button and click Save. The account will be disabled.
To re-enable, simply select the Enabled radio button again and click Save.
You may also find the following article useful, as it focuses on a user's campaign sending permissions: