This article refers to our classic templates, which are no longer supported. Therefore, the information in this article is not updated. If you're using our latest 'Start from scratch' or 'Mobile email. Rebooted' templates, take a look at our articles that do not contain 'DEPRECATED' in the title.
By default our email templates are designed to be 600 pixels wide; properly marked up templates can be resized to a width of your choosing.
Before you can enable this, you should ensure that the following conditions are met:
- Your campaign is already marked up as an EasyEditor template
- The entire campaign is contained in a single HTML table
And then follow these steps:
- In EasyEditor, open the HTML of your campaign by going to Utilities > Edit Source
- Locate the outer-most table of your HTML, and add the class ee_resizable. It should look something like:
<table class="ee_resizable" style="...
- Hit OK, and save your campaign
Now, when you switch to the Style section of the EasyEditor sidebar, you should now be able to set the width of your campaign.
Also see Resizing your email campaign