If you're moving away from us, it's likely to be the case that you'll want to export your contacts.
Here are instructions for going about this.
Exporting your contacts
You can easily export all of your contacts in your database.
- Go to Email > Contacts > All contacts.
- Select your All contacts address book.
- Select Display to the right; this allows you to pick and choose the contact data fields you wish to include, or check Select all. Once happy, select Submit.
- Select the Export option and select Export all.
- Select Download on the Exports screen, your export is created for you in a CSV file (this may take time to complete). This area also shows you who has requested an export under the Requested by column.
Your CSV file is then be downloaded, ensuring you have all of your contacts from your database.
Alternatively, you can also export contacts per address book in exactly the same way as outlined above, if you wish.
Downloading exports at a later dateIf you don't download your exported contacts there and then, you can always do so later by opening the settings menu (accessed from the bottom left corner) and selecting Exports. It is listed there (for up to 30 days) with the date and time it was requested.
Want to export something else?
Maybe one of these can help: