dotmailer's scheduled maintenance and upgrade for 6th July 2016 includes the following changes:
- The 'Button' building block in EasyEditor now has a 'Settings' panel for changing the colour, alignment and padding amongst other things. Read 'Adding buttons to your campaign' for more information.
- A new 'Get transactional email statistics' API operation/method is available.
Documentation can be found below:
- REST - https://developer.dotmailer.com/docs/get-transactional-email-statistics
- SOAP - https://developer.dotmailer.com/docs/gettransactionalemailstatistics
- When a contact either resubscribes, or when they open or click on a campaign, their soft bounce count is now reset to 0
- We've given our modals a spring (summer?) clean
- Plus we've fixed several bugs