- A new API operation/method has been introduced in order to get all product recommendations (REST and SOAP). If you're not familiar with what an API is, you can use this to connect almost any system to Engagement Cloud. Provided your CRM, website or any back office system also has an API, then it can be quickly connected, allowing you to keep your data easily in sync. Data can be imported and exported on a schedule, and most common tasks available in Engagement Cloud can be automated via the API. Click here to learn more about getting started with the API.
- To improve your experience when using Commerce Flow, we've added warning and error messages to help with validation in the 'Contact data fields' area. For contact data fields with warnings, not only will a contextualised 'Saved with warnings' banner appear at the top of the page, you can now edit the mapped contact data field with a valid type, or you can simply revert to a correctly mapped contact data field. To add, we also highlight the invalid contact data field, as well as filter all field lists with the appropriate field types. For example, if it's a numeric data type, only numeric contact data fields will be shown.
- It's now easier for you to highlight your deliverability concerns with the newest column in the 'Email domain performance' area, called 'Open rate'.
- We've introduced a new fix for Microsoft Dynamics. Click here to read more.
- Located on the dashboard when you log into your Engagement Cloud account, the 'Email campaigns created recently' area, renamed to 'Email campaigns modified recently', is now organised by the modified date, whereas previously, it was sorted by the date a campaign was created
- Plus we've made around 20 bug fixes and performance improvements