Use Pages and forms to create great-looking landing pages, sign-up forms, multi-page forms, and much more.
Pages and forms is a tool to help you create fantastic landing pages and forms for your contacts.
Using our EasyEditor you can drag and drop your way to creating a new page and form without using any code.
Creating a form in EasyEditor
Page vs Form
Whereas there is very little difference in how you create a page or a form, there is one considerable difference between the final result and the type of EasyEditor blocks you include.
- A Page is a landing page designed to help drive your customer engagement and conversion.
Create a page to promote...
- Special events
- Featured products
- Offer – the possibilities are endless.
- A Form is designed to gather information from your contacts – this might be general information or to update their data fields. You can either publish your forms directly on a page or embed them on your site.
Create a form for...
- Defining marketing preferences
- Receiving feedback
- Asking questions to your audience
Start with a guide
Get started with Pages and forms using one of our guides.
Create and design a page or form
You can build your pages and forms using our intuitive, drag-and-drop EasyEditor builder.
- Create a page
A step-by-step guide to creating a landing page.
- Create a form
A step-by-step guide to creating a form.
- Design a page or form with EasyEditor
Learn how to use EasyEditor.
- EasyEditor blocks for Pages and forms
Learn about all the EasyEditor blocks available to design your pages and forms.
Publish and share
Once you've created your page or form, you'll want to make it available to your audience.
- Publish a page or form
- Add a page or form as a pop-over on a site
- Embed a page or form
- Share a page or form
- All publish and share articles
Find out how your pages and forms are performing and set up an alert for every form submission:
To learn to do more with your pages and forms, check out our Help Centre.