Learn how to delete all the contacts from an address book.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- This article is for users of the free trial version of Chat for Magento. If you're a paying user, check out the articles in Email contacts and Email address books.
- After deleting contacts, you can recover them within 30 days from the recycle bin, after which we will permanently remove their data.
Undeleting contacts won't put them back in the address books they were in previously.
- You can delete all contacts only if you are an account owner or a user with the Can manage account permission.
Delete all contacts from an address book
To delete all contacts from an address book:
- Go to Contacts.
- Select the check box for the Address book you want to delete the contacts from.
- Expand the More actions drop-down menu, then select Bulk update contacts.
- On Delete contacts, carefully read the text and select the confirmation checkboxes if you want to proceed.
- Select Delete contacts.