The Engagement Cloud for Salesforce connector allows you to send Engagement Cloud Email Campaigns to your leads and contacts and to view Email Campaign data. This functionality is available in the Engagement Cloud for Salesforce app.
Email Campaigns must always be created in Engagement Cloud and synchronised to Salesforce. After an Email Campaign is sent, it's synchronised at regular intervals so that you can view Email Campaign data, such as the number of email opens, in Salesforce.
These articles assume that the Engagement Cloud for Salesforce installation articles have been followed to install, configure, grant user permissions, and modify page layouts for the primary Engagement Cloud account.
A Frequently asked questions article has been designed to help you with specific processes.
Using the Engagement Cloud for Salesforce app
Select Engagement Cloud from the app menu.
In older versions of Salesforce, the Engagement Cloud for Salesforce app is labelled 'Email Marketing'.
If you don't see the Engagement Cloud for Salesforce app in this menu, ask your administrator to give you the correct permission set.
The Engagement Cloud for Salesforce app gives you access to four additional tabs, plus a 'Configuration' tab for administrators:
- Email Studio: Work in Engagement Cloud without leaving Salesforce
- Email Campaigns: View all the current Email Campaigns that are available to your Salesforce user
- Email Address Books: Work with Email Address Books
- Forms: View all the Engagement Cloud surveys and forms that are available to your Salesforce user
- Configuration: Configure global settings and account setup. Global settings need to be configured to enable the Engagement Cloud for Salesforce app to function. These tasks are usually reserved for an administrator.
Standard tabs with additional functionality
As well as the additional tabs, the Engagement Cloud for Salesforce app also extends the functionality of the following existing Salesforce tabs:
- The Campaigns page allows you to link campaigns to Email Address Books.
- The Contacts page and the Leads page displays Engagement Cloud data and a contact to Programs Automations.
- The Reports page displays the option to open the Email Campaign summary.
- The Dashboards page displays the Email Campaign summary
Check out the other Engagement Cloud for Salesforce articles: